Happy 2014!


Earlier this year we got invited to my aunt and uncle to celebrate New Years Eve. I was very tired at the time and wasn't sure if I'd be fit enough to attend the party. We also got invited to friends of ours were it's somewhat of a tradition to celebrate the last day of the year there. It's not that I didn't want to go, but my body told me it needed lost of sleep. So I've told bought of them that I would see how I'd feel that day.

I finished work a week a go and I'm feeling better. I've regained some of my energy back and can stay up a bit later now. So when december 31st arrived yesterday and I was feeling fitter I decided to go to my aunt and uncle's party. I hadn't celebrated New Years Eve with my family in years and I knew they'd be thrilled if we'd be there.

There were beautiful tasty bites and dishes and of course oliebollen and champaign!
Family

Overall it was nice to celebrate the end of 2013 and bring in 2014 with lots of beautiful fireworks, good food and a great family.

I wish you all the best for 2014!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts