|My slimmed down wardrobe.|
Here's what went in the box today:
- a pair of black skinnies. The label says size 38 but I couldn't get the zipper closed so in it went.
- army vest. My mom got me this vest two years ago. I've worn it a couple of times but it's not really my style to wear sleeveless vests.
- brown suede jacket. As I'm a person who doesn't like the cold I wear long jackets most of the time. I've bought this jacket in a very cheap store but I still prefer my longer ones.
- crocheted vest. I bought this vest from my first paycheck from my first grown up job. When I was in my 'fashionista' fase I loved to wear it. But now? Not so much.
- cut off jeans. I've cut a pair of stretchy skinnies to capri length but I haven't worn them much. I like my jeans long or very short but not somewhere in between.
|Yay, five pieces for goodwill!|
When was the last time you've cleaned out your closet?