15 x 15 Challenge: Favorite outfit of the week



Nuts about knit

This week's outfit centers around my favorite blue knitted cardigan. It's really warm, and dressy enough to wear to work. The tunic is actually more of a summer garment. It's made of a light, thin almost see through material. But worn with a camisole and long sleeve underneath totally appropriate for a winter outfit. 

I've worn the same cardigan on my skirt day but I really prefer to wear it with leggings. I feel more comfortable with a bit more coverage. The boots I'm wearing are high heeled but I still look petite in this picture!
The belt's a hand me down from my sister. It gives my outfit an interesting focus pint and therefor I choose not to wear any jewelry.

Wardrobe additions

I've noticed I have around 15 tops in my closet but my bottom staple is on the low side. I bought two pairs of secondhand jeans online. One was too big (blue jeans) and the other fitted just right (grey skinnies). I'll make sure to take an outfit pic with my new skinnies next week.
I also bought a black blazer and two knitted cardigans secondhand online. They weren't laundered and I could smell the perfume and even the stench of nicotine on them! That grossed me out so much that I decided to shop in a physical consignment store next time to make sure I buy somethings that's clean and fits me well.


Have a great day!





Popular Posts