What I wore: skinnies on sunday



Sunday morning glory

Don't you just love sundays? I love sundays even more when we haven't planned a thing. I like to wake-up slowly with a cup of coffee just sitting at the kitchen table in my pajama's. Logan has his morning milk and plays with his trains. Sjoerd, who's my coffee buddy, checks out Twitter and anything game related. Everyone goes their own pace and does what he or she prefers. 

After we have breakfast I usually go upstairs to have a bath and get dressed. I pick out my outfit, put on my make-up and do my hair. And then, it's time for another outfit pic!


I'm very happy with my new secondhand finds! The skinnies were E 10,- and the cardigan was 
E 8,50. Both in excellent shape and a great addition to my wardrobe.





Thank for checking out my post!

Follow me on Facebook here.

Popular Posts